beachcomber n : a vagrant living on a beach
Beachcomber or Beachcombers (which redirects here) may refer to:
- One who practices beachcombing, the act of scavenging along beaches or in wharf areas.
- Beachcomber, Victoria, a town in Australia.
- Beachcomber (Pen name), a pen name (or nom de plume) for the various different writers over time of the Daily Express column "By the Way".
- Beachcomber (Transformers), the name of several characters in the cartoon series Transformers.
- The Beachcomber, a British TV series.
- The Beachcombers. a Canadian TV series.
- Don the Beachcomber, a former restaurant chain and the nickname of its founder Donn Beach.
- Beachcomber (22 ft) a 22 foot yacht designed and built in New Zealand in the 1980s.
Arab, Bowery bum, beach bum, beggar, beggarly fellow, blighter, bo, budmash, bum, bummer, caitiff, derelict, devil, dogie, drifter, drunkard, gamin, gamine, good-for-naught, good-for-nothing, guttersnipe, hobo, homeless waif, human wreck, idler, landloper, lazzarone, loafer, losel, lowlife, mauvais sujet, mean wretch, mucker, mudlark, no-good, pauvre diable, piker, pilgarlic, poor creature, poor devil, ragamuffin, ragman, ragpicker, rounder, sad case, sad sack, ski bum, skid-row bum, stiff, stray, street Arab, street urchin, sundowner, surf bum, swagman, swagsman, tatterdemalion, tennis bum, tramp, truant, turnpiker, urchin, vag, vagabond, vagrant, vaurien, waif, waifs and strays, wastrel, worthless fellow, wretch